1801 W. Airline Hwy LaPlace, LA 70068
Additional Phone Numbers: (985) 536-4274 - (985) 652-7527
|Verdell Kindrick||Assistant Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elaine Tassara||Executive Secretaryemail@example.com|
|Tracy Perilloux||Executive Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The St. John the Baptist Parish Public Works department is responsible for maintaining roadways, roadsides, drainage and the collection of debris on more than 441 miles of roads and 136 miles of major canals and ditches throughout the parish. The department has an operating budget of $7.8M dollars which includes funding for solid waste, drainage, maintenance, equipment and roads and bridges.
Public Works Hours:
- East Bank Office hours:7:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 11:00 am Friday
- Office # 985-652-4815 - Fax # 985-652-7527
- West Bank Office Hours:7:00am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday, 7:00 am to 11:00 am Friday
Public Works Contacts
- Director: - 985-652-4815
- Asst. Director: Verdell Kindrick - 985-652-4815, email@example.com
- Executive Secretary of Public Works: Elaine Tassara - 985-652-4815, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracy Perilloux - 985-652-4815 , email@example.com.
- West Bank Superintendent – Michael Johnson- 985-331-4560
- Street light - call 985-359-0146. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of a rain event, residents are asked to clear any debris from catch basins located near their homes in an effort to prepare the drainage systems. Please report any issues or concerns through the 9-1-1 Communications Center by dialing 9-1-1. Public Works personnel will be dispatched as necessary.