Friday, October 9, 2020 - 11:00 a.m.
*Updates are in bold
- Tropical Storm Warning and Coastal Flood Advisory are in effect.
- Tropical Storm winds of 39-73 mph, rainfall, coastal flooding and tornadoes remain a threat through Saturday.
- All Parish government buildings and the St. John the Baptist Parish Courthouse are closed Friday, October 9, 2020.
- All public and private schools are closed Friday, October 9, 2020.
- Garbage services are running as scheduled.
Stay Alert & Informed
- Please stay weather aware today & tonight, have a way to receive alerts & be ready to shelter indoors if severe weather moves through the area.
- Follow St. John through the Parish website at Sjbparish.com, the Government Access Channel (15/99), Facebook & Instagram.
- Text SJPWEATHER to 888-777 for the latest on Hurricane Delta.