- Hurricane & Storm Surge Warnings are still in effect.
- Heavy rainfall, strong winds and storm surge are the greatest threats through Wednesday.
- Emergency Declaration in place.
- Parish offices, the Courthouse, traffic court and all public & private schools are closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Please finalize all preparations.
- Crews are out working and will be throughout the remainder of the event.
Sandbag Sites will reopen Tuesday at 8:00 am until weather permits.
Please bring a shovel.
- St. John Community Center - 2900 Hwy 51 - LaPlace
- Railroad Avenue Fire Station - Reserve
- Ezekiel Jackson Park - Garyville
- Juan Anthony Joseph Memorial Park - Edgard
- Wallace Fire Station
- Lucy Fire Station
- Pleasure Bend Fire Station
Pre-filled sandbags for elderly and disabled:
(Limit 10 pre-filled)
- 425 Captain G. Bourgeois, LaPlace
- Garbage is suspended for Tuesday. Tuesday's route will be picked up Friday.
- Power outages are possible. Prepare for loss of power and download Entergy APP to stay updated.
- Sjbparish.com, Government Access Channel (15/99), Facebook & Instagram.
- For weather alerts, text SJPWEATHER to 888-777.