Friday, October 4, 2013 – 8:30 a.m.
Sandbag locations have been positioned throughout the parish. At this time, residents are limited to 10 bags per person. Bags are on site, but please remember to bring a shovel and do not take additional empty bags.
Sandbag Locations will be open tonight until dark and will reopen at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning at the locations listed below:
• Belle Terre Land (front of Foxwood Subdivision) 669 Belle Terre Blvd, LaPlace
• St. John Community Center at 2900 Hwy 51, LaPlace
• Captain Bourgeois (pre-filled sandbags for elderly & disabled only)
• Fire Station #94 at 1200 Hwy. 643, Pleasure Bend
• Fire Station #62 located at 378 Railroad Avenue, Reserve
• Airport Road, Reserve
• Fire Station #71 at 418 Historic West St., Garyville
• Old Second Ward High School at 3671 Hwy 18, Edgard
For more information about St. John the Baptist Parish visit sjbparish.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on twitter @SJBPgov