For more hurricane information, review the Hurricane Brochure
Residents with medical disabilities or special needs are asked to call the Office of Emergency Preparedness at 985-652-2222 to register for evacuation plans in advance.
In the event of an emergency, sandbags will be available as needed. Locations and times will be released during each event. Residents can also call 985-652-9569 in the event of an emergency.
Helpful Insurance Information
Take time to make an inventory of your household items for insurance purposes. Upload your pictures and documents at https://www.knowyourstuff.org/iii/login.html
- Visit our website for regular updates - www.sjbparish.com
- Sign up for Email Alerts on Parish Website
- Sign up for the FirstCall Interactive Network System
- Stay tuned to Government Access Channel
- Call 985-652-2222 for parish emergency information
- Listen to WWL 870 am Radio
- Call 211 for state wide emergency info
- Other emergency links