Monday, June 22, 2020
St. John the Baptist Parish - Today, Monday, June 22, 2020 Governor John Bel Edwards extended Phase Two Reopening for another 28 days.
As a reminder, the following businesses can operate at 50% capacity during Phase Two:
- Restaurants, cafes and coffee shops
- Gyms and fitness centers
- Barber and beauty shops and nail salons
- Bars and breweries with LDH food permits (without LDH food permits can operate at 25% occupancy)
- Massage establishments, spas and tattoo establishments and esthetician services
- Event centers and wedding venues
- Outdoor playgrounds and play centers
- Casinos and video poker establishments
Businesses that will remain closed during Phase Two include:
- Contact sports, children's indoor play centers and theme parks
- Concert and music halls, and other similar businesses
For specific guidance, please visit gov.louisiana.gov. Businesses can send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or register opensafely.gov.